Air Austral complaint
It should be known that all the company meets the criteria of compensation (European legislation) since it is based in the EU.
– 1500 km
1500 km – 3500 km
+ 3500 km
Legal experts to take charge of your steps
Claiming as an individual your compensation can be tedious. The service offered here puts at your disposal a team of legal experts to make the claims for you. The service remains free if your request does not succeed. If it succeeds, they will take 30% commission on the final compensation to cover the costs of procedures.
However, we advise you to file a claim via the form above, for several reasons:
– You are sure to get maximum compensation
– The process is accelerated as Air Austral processes files more quickly than lawyers standardize
– It saves you stress, phone calls, letters and many round trips.
– Specialized companies go to court if the company does not apply the European regulation.
– The procedure is free until they have obtained your compensation: no commission without result!
Fill out the form below :
<p><iframe frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ scrolling=”no” src=”https://www.billet.flights/indemnity-en.php” height=”700px” width=”100%”></iframe></p>
In case of delay
Know that the company must first offer you a refreshment and if your flight is postponed to the next day she must also stay in a hotel, give you the opportunity to eat and take charge of the journey to the place where you sleep.
You can file a claim directly on the Air Austral website. It can be long and costly but you can achieve your goals if you know the European regulations.
The amount of compensation depends on the delay time of your Air Austral flight:
– 250 euros if your flight has a delay of more than 2 hours on a trip of less than 1500 km;
– 400 euros if your flight has a delay of more than 3 hours on a trip within the EU of more than 1500 km;
– 400 euros if your flight has a delay of more than 3 hours on a trip from 1500 to 3500 km in the whole world;
– 600 euros if your flight has a delay of more than 4 hours on any trip. If you are in one of these situations, you can get refreshments, a meal, a hotel night and transfers to the airport.
In the event of a delay of more than 5 hours, you may cancel your flight with Air Austral and have the airline refund all of your ticket.
Cancellation of flight:
The refund can be refused if you are informed of the cancellation of your flight two weeks before, if the country of destination knows unexpected events (serious climatic or political disturbances …) provided that Air Austral has taken all measures to to limit the effects, or if a place is proposed to you on another flight on the schedule initially planned.
Under what conditions can I be compensated by Air Austral?
According to European Regulation 261/2004 entered into force on 17 February 2005, all passengers who boarded one of the European Union countries, including Switzerland, Iceland and Norway, or passengers on European airline flights from foreign countries to the EU, regardless of the nationality of the passenger, can claim compensation.
As Air Austral is a French airline (therefore based in the EU), it has to apply the European regulation.
Air Austral presentation
French airline located on the island of Reunion, Air Austral is known for its flights in the Indian Ocean. Created in 1974, it enjoys a growing reputation and offers quality services to its passengers.
Providing its users with services such as booking a sleeper seat when traveling with your children, booking your seat or hotel through the duty free offered on board, Air Austral is committed to you give complete satisfaction so that your trip is more pleasant. As a French company, it depends on the European legislation mentioned above.